You are invited to a FREE Weight Loss Community Seminar
Wednesday 6th February 2019, 6pm to 8.30pm
Souths Leagues Club
John Fleming Room, Ground Floor
46 Llewellyn Street, Merewether NSW 2291
Join our specialists and allied health professionals to gain more information on:
- Weight loss issues and why individuals struggle to maintain weight loss.
- How your health may be suffering as a result of your weight.
- Hormonal and genetic factors that affect weight gain.
- Weight loss surgery options available.
- Dietary advice and pre and post weight loss surgery diet regime.
- Plastic and cosmetic surgery following significant weight loss.
Hear from the following experts:
- Dr Costa Karihaloo, Bariatric Surgeon
- Dr John Newton, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Claire Morbey, Endocrinologist
- Dr Kim Newnham, Psychiatrist
- Cathy Harbury and Nicole West, Dietitians
Bookings are essential to reserve your spot!
Please call Karene Linter
on: 02 4947 8177
or email email@example.com